It has always taken me longer to get going its cold outside. Whether its work or play, I move slower, I drag my feet. I whine, I curse, I throw tantrums while putting on my parka. This Winter it's going to be different. It's going to be like the first Winter I spent on my own- dancing on rooftops in my bear feet in the snow, fighting beautiful people for control of the soundtrack, and screaming lyrics I barely know at the top of my lungs 'til I'm hoarse and frostbitten.
It's going to be a long Winter, so this is an extra-long mix to (hopefully) keep you a little warmer:
Pogo - Alice
The Notwist - Neon Golden (Console Remix)
Feist - Gatekeeper (Do Right Remix)
Dntel - (This Is) The Dream Of Evan And Chan (Superpritcher Kompakt Remix)
The Robocop Kraus - Fake Boys
The (International) Noise Conspiracy - Bigger Cages, Longer Chains
Rah-Rah - This Is A Dance
Blonde Redhead - In Particular
Woodhands - I Can't See Straight
Holy Fuck - Tonebank Rhythm
Clark - Herr Barr
Chin Up, Chin Up - We Should Have Never Lived Like We Were Skyscrapers
Dismemberment Plan - You Are Invited
Beat Material - Francis
Thunderbirds Are now! - Harpoons of Love
Aesop Rock - None Shall Pass
Windom Earle - Kitten vs. Pegasus

thank you
ReplyDeletehave a wonderful winter
many frosty wishes
xx