skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Wednesday, September 23, 2009
Open-Handed Volume Three: Holding Tight
This is part three of eight in a collection of mixes I made for someone very close to me. I was four-thousand kilometers away for too long- so I made one of these a week until we were in the same area code again.
Vol.3
Up Up Down Down Left Right Left Right B A Start - You Landed So Gracefully
DD/MM/YYYY - Coin Wash
Drive Like Jehu - New Intro
Russian Circles - Campaign
Dntel - Last Song
A Silver Mount Zion - Goodbye Desolate Railyard
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Scheve
'Toronto-Bar-Mitzvah-Kung-Fu-Dance' Drunk
View my complete profile
Mixtapes of a bunch of bands and people mushed into one long song. Sometimes loud, sometimes themed, sometimes it just sounds like it fits.
Labels
poppy
(11)
ghostly
(8)
louder
(5)
faster
(4)
instrumental(mostly)
(4)
swelly
(3)
loud
(2)
No comments:
Post a Comment